Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Problematic

With this degree of graphic intensity, you should have had the refreshing take place on timer events, not on enter frame events. The lag is almost unbearable, and it makes the game unplayable with the rediculously unresponsive controls.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Great job

The quality of your work is always superb. Never more apparent than with this latest iteration of your series.

But there is a glitch where the hands cycle through all of their frames and you cannot edit the appearance of the character. This probably has something to do with flash either misreading or looping through stop() or gotoAndStop() functions, you should look into it.

Weasel responds:

It's actually a browser issue which I've been trying to figure out for the past couple of days. If you refresh, it should eventually get to working properly.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Technological marvel

Assuming that you didn't just use the Ape engine (lol,) this game is just as much fun as it is an amazing physics simulation. I think good physics programming goes largely unnoticed, and you guys deserve a medal.

SteerWheels SteerWheels

nice job of using the APE engine...

But seriously, when you make a physics-based game, try to add something to the physics engine instead of just throwing together a bunch of the classes and calling the game your own.

still, not too bad.

tudway responds:

It was also my first game using AS3, so it took a while to get use to the script.

Shape Shooter 3 Shape Shooter 3

Nice effort but...

This is a complete knock-off of Luminara. In the future, if you're going to spend so much work on a game, I suggest coming up with your own concepts.

Super Pilot Super Pilot

pretty good

Very good graphics, animation, and particle effects. But, I did think that your
hitTest() functions were a little inaccurate and the enemy gun movieClips had no restrictions on their aiming directions. Stil, it was very well done.

Multiball Multiball

well designed game

Man, Casinojack, you're games are realy good compared to mine... I will catch up with you someday, though! ;)

PowerStar: Kids PowerStar: Kids

O.K

The graphics and attachMovie() spawning were greatly implemented, but the gameplay itself was very shallow. Still, this has potential.